Thursday, June 28, 2012

mother aMAL (Urgent message)

Dearest one,
Hello, I am Mrs. Amal Anees, wife of Abdul Adl Aneess who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for many years. My marriage situations that I lost my husband and two children in an automobile accident last seven years ago and never remarried again to this day.

I'm very old woman suffering from cancer for the past three years as a matter of old age and I suffer a lot of bitterness that I am writing this message with the help of a nurse who worked at the hospital, my latest evidence of medical outcomes indicated that my days are numbered because of my condition and my doctors have also informed me that I have a 10% chance of surviving any surgery performed on me.

It is not as if I'm afraid of death but I have something in mind that bothers me which is my mean reason of contacting you through email, even if I did not know you in person. I also have a little orphan child that I planned to adopt before my disease become worse and I had the intention to rise him to become my son and heir of my fortune, but the disease does not allow me I kept going from one hospital to another, secondly, I inherited a huge fund of my late husband and I intend to donate this fund for humanitarian reasons through you.

I want this fund to be used in humanitarian activities, such as, orphanages homes and schools for the underprivileged. You will also take small boy = Steve Kouassi to your country and set him up so he made himself useful man in your care and you will be his guardian and trustee until he is old enough to carry on as a man. He is 14years of age by now.I took this decision because I do not have a child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not trustworthy and I do not want my husband efforts to be used by people who never knew the values and Steve will not be safe with them if it happens that I die.

Please if I reach you this time is because I am hopeful and endeavor that you get back to me as soon as possible to enable me to entrust more and update you with further details and instructions.
Cordially
Mrs. Amal Anees.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want spams: ramsh79@hotmail.com