Friday, April 27, 2012

URGENT RESPONSE

Greetings

My name is Mr. Scot Ego , the manager, credit and
foreign bills  of  Gurranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited .
I am writing inrespect of a foreign customer of my bank with account
number 14-255-2004/GTB/GH  who perished in a plane crash
[Yemenia Flight 626  Airbus A310-324   ] with the whole passengers
aboard.

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally
has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin
but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim his funds of usd.10.5 m, [ten million five
hundred thousand united states dollars] which has been
with my branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name
shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up
to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here
does not allow such money to stay more than four
years, because money will be recalled to the bank
treasury as unclaimed after this period.  In view of
this I got your contact through a trade journal after
realizing that your name and country is similar to the
deceased. I will give you 40% of the total.

Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by
fax or e-mail the application, bank's fax number  and
the next step to take . I will not fail to bring to
your notice that this business is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any fear as all modalities
for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking
days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the
deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail(emboro@live.com)
signifying Your decision including your private
tel/fax numebrs for quick communication.

Respectfully submitted,

Scot Ego.   

No comments: