Thursday, April 12, 2012

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEATH

JOHN ALBERT CHAMBERS

ADDRESS: MORELEY HOUSE, 26/30
HOLLBORN VIABULT
LONDON EC 1 A2BP, UK
TEL: + (44)-704-577-3681

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEATH

I am Barrister John Albert, on behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the
estate of Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade, I am assigned to contact and notify
you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered.

Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade left the sum of three million five hundred
thousand pounds (3,500,000.00 GBP) to you in a Bank account
number:30207712320 with a Credit Suisse Security Deposit Bank here in
London, UK. In the codicil and last testament of his WILL in my custody.

Until his death, he was a great philanthropy earned him numerous awards
during his life time. Late Mr. Harley Graham Wade died on the 13th day of
December, 2010 at the age of 75 years,and his funds is now ready for
execution. According to him this money is to support humanitarian
activities and to help the poor, the needy and destitute in our society in
your own way.

Please endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible if I reach you this
time as I am hopeful, to enable me conclude my job. By replying to this
e-mail, you will have to update the form below so that I can contact you
and also send you the "DUE DILLIGENCE CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM" Which
you will have to fill and submit to the Security Deposit Bank for claims.

1. Full Name: ____________________
2. Address: ______________________
3. Occupation: ___________________
4. Country of Residence: _________
5. Tel: __________________________
6. Age: __________________________
7. Nationality: __________________

This is my personal email contact address: barrjohnaalbert_chamber@w.cn

Please get back to me as soon as you read this e-mail so that we can
proceed further with remittance to you. I hope to hear from you in no
distant time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments: