Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dearest One,

 

Geri Barcelona
wanna know more about me?
then check out my websites:
www.websaytko.com

Point and Shoot Users Community
www.pnsers.com


Used Kloting @ Yba pa!
www.ukay2.com


SPAM for FREE! Any Takers?
http://delispam.blogspot.com


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ms Nina Johnson <mrjulius1960@cantv.net>
To: raorao_1@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 4:15 PM
Subject: Dearest One,


Dearest One,

Good day to you, I hope my mail meets you in good health. Please do not be surprise to receive this letter. I am coming to you in good faith with believe that you will not let me down in this unpleasant situation. I will be thankful to you if you could understand my plight and touch your heart to help me out.

I am Miss Nina Johnson the only child of Late Chief & Mrs Johnson Nado  of Cote d'Ivoire. My father was a wealthy businessman who deals on  Cocoa and Diamond. My father was killed last year november because he is not in support of our president Mr Laurent Gbagbo you can see more detail in this website, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13058331
The enemy who killed my father was not discovered till now and it makes me to be afraid because I might be the next target by the enemy. I am the only child, my mother died two years after my birth and my father did not marry another wife. My immediate uncle has made live difficult for me since the death of my father because he wants to claim my late father properties which rightfully belong to me as the only child. It is my belief that my wicked uncle has hand in the death of my father because of his greedy attitude over my father's wealth.

I am contacting you because of the sum of US$8.9M (Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which my late father deposited in a bank here in my country with my name as the next of kin. The wicked uncle did not know anything about the money that is why i ran out from the family so that I can contact you to assist me to transfer the money into your account because the bank did not agree to release the money directly to me. The bank wants me to provide somebody as my guardian who can receive the money on my behalf according to the content of my late father's Will.

I will be glad to give you 20% of the money for your assistance after the transfer, and furthermore you will have share in the profit of the investments.
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
following ways:

(1) I will use it for investment purpose such as Music industries or hotel management .
(2) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(3) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 18years.
(4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Please it is important you contact me immedaitely for more clearification on the next step on this transaction.

Awaiting your immediate response

Yours Sincerely
Nina Johnson          

No comments: