Tuesday, August 16, 2011

APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

 FROM MR. HADITH GAMEL,


APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Dear Friend,

I know that this massage will come as a surprise to you but after much consideration I decided to contact you, before we proceed, I have to introduced myself to you, I am Mr. Hadith Gamel the only son of late Mr. and Mrs. Usman Hadith, a cotton dealer here in Burkina Faso, I am 21 years old. The reason why I send this massage to you is because the problems surrounding me couple with my family.

I stop school after the death of my father because my uncle poison him just for nothing sake, as am writing you now, all my hope and dream of future was shattered and spread to the sky as i don't know what to do.

I have a serious problem which is an injury that lingers in my soul for almost seven months now and i want somebody who is reliable and honest who will advise or give me a suggestion on how to overcome the crisis. My mother is not longer alive here in Burkina Faso as I am writing you my beloved Dad also had join his ancestors through the hand of his wicked brother who call him self my uncle but has turn to be a lion over night to me, this is the reason why I need an assistance from you..

My father deposited a big amount of money in his BANK $4.5Million US Dollars, and i never knew about this, it was on the 10th January that our family lawyer whole heartedly came to inform me about the money my father left behind in his account before his untimely death. Meanwhile I don't know what actually to do with this money because I want to escape the problem of my uncle, that is why I contacted you so that you can advise me or give me suggestion how I will handle the inheritance and also help me to transfer this fund to your account in your country.

And after the conclusion of the transfer i will come over to your country to continue my education, I will be expecting to hear from you soon if you are interested to help me, i need you to help me out of this bad condition to help me transfer this money to your account and assist me come over there for security of my life and to continuing my education over there in your country.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Mr. Hadith Gamel.    

No comments: