Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Urgent Business Proposal.

MR.YOUSSUF ISSIAKA.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am
the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Africa Development
Bank,(ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds, U.S $10.6M (Ten
million six hundred United States dollars).of one of my bank clients who died
along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.

I am therefore inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal. Further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your
return mail.

Have a great day.
My dearest regards
Mr Youssuf Issiaka.

No comments: