Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Please Reply Urgent.

Please Reply Urgent.

Dear Friend,


I am IBRAHIM DANJUMA, the Head of file Department in BANK OF AFRICA
(B.O.A).I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and
confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our
both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of
($10.5) million U.S dollars into your account.

The money has been dormant for
years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.I want to release the
money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the
account)who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air crash few
years ago.I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury account as
unclaimed fund.

So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that we will
release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it
if you are not interested.Upon receipt of your reply,I will send you full
details on how the business will be executed and a text of application which
you will fill and send to the bank for the release of the money to your
account.

Also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you
agree to transact the business with me while 60% will be for me.I will not
fail to bring to your notice that risk is free in this transaction and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have
been made for the transfer.Please don't forget to reply with your contact
information like-

(1)Name,
(2)Age,
(3)Marital Status,
(4)Cell Phone Number,
(5)Your Country,
(6)Your Occupation,
(7)Sex,
(8)Religion,
(9)Your ID Card
(10)Photo Or International Passport Photo
(11)Private E-mail
for full trust.Looking forward to receive your information's if you are
intrested.
Yours faithful,
Mr.IBRAHIM DANJUMA .

No comments: