Saturday, October 3, 2009

From The Desk OF DR PETER JAMES

You're invited to: From The Desk OF DR PETER JAMES
By your host: mr.peter James

Date: Friday October 2, 2009
Time: 1:45 am - 2:45 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: 200 From The Desk OF DR PETER JAMES Bill And Exchange Manager Foreign Remittance Dept Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. West Africa Attention: Please I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber; my name is DR PETER JAMES .an account officer to late Mr.Morris Thompson from America who is an gold merchant Agent here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, a well known Philanthropist before he died. He made a Will stating that (USD$50.5millions US dollars) should be given to an citizen of our choice overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer to produce the beneficiary of this before end of this 2009 else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my
late client Mr. Morris Thompson since he is no more alive, both wife Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson. Please for more details concerning him and how he died, you can visit this website:ww.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ if you are interested; you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent responded,DR PETER JAMES Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. West Africa,please reply throught my private box/ dr_peterjames03@msn.com

1 comment:

Boffin1157 said...

The number of times this has appeared in my own spam boxes with my own name and other regularly used names is amazing. Unfortunately, Nigerian 419 Cyber-Criminals select names that are high profile on 'Google' and concoct all sorts of false and fictious emails to catch the gullible out. Sadly far too many fall for it and close on $2 Billion was milked out of people last year (that we know of), by sending emails like this.

Dr. Peter James,
Internet Safety & Security Exec
Globcal International