Saturday, October 3, 2009

Attn: Beneficiary Barr. James Blair

Attn: Beneficiary

My Name Is Barr. James Blair Legal Anttorny to Michael Jackson. We were working on a charity tour when he had cardiac arrest . we have $57Million which we would want to be transfered to your account please contact me with your personal details for more infomation

It is my wish to see that this money is invested in any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home I want your good humanitarian,to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in United States MIDFLORIDA BANK in Florida . I will also issue a letter of authority to the bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of Michael Jackson funds.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in.Hope to hear from you soonest.

I await your reply on this my Dearest faithfully friend.


FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
BANK NAME:
PHONE NUMBER#:
OCUPATION:
SEX:
STATUS:


My Regards To You And Your Family.

Barr. James Blair

No comments: