Sunday, November 9, 2008

URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Victoria Kabila, from Democratic Republic of Congo DRC. There is information I would like you to keep very confidential there is sum amount of money my Husband Late President Laurent Kabila, deposited in a Metal Accounts with Private Finance Company in South Africa, before his was killed by his Eldest Military Son. The squabble happened as immediately we returned back from Malaysia. My husband married us two. I am the second wife. I will not be able to give you the full details that led to those ugly incidents. The Eldest Son is the current President of our country now. I am staying in Accra , capital of Republic of Ghana , with my only child for my safety and that of my child. The money in question is $10,200, 000.00USD$. (Ten Million, two hundred thousand USA Dollars).

I can not make the withdrawal of this fund, because my husband registered the Beneficiary of the fund as his (Foreign Business Partner) and also (Family valuables as the content of the deposit) the documents of the deposit are with me.

Transaction Code: XXGHMYZ-0-9.
Pin Code: Alpha-YWO-00007.
Account Name: Safekeeping (Portfolio) Accounts
Beneficiary Code:Í÷Í÷Í÷—
National Equity Finance & Insurance Brokerages.
South Africa

We shall replace the name Foreign Partner to your own name, because the code was used for security reason. I offer you 15% of the Total Money after the transaction; including its/our investment Benefits. There is no risk in this transaction. If you are interested, and can maintain the very confidentiality of this transaction, you reply me immediately for more clarification. Memorandum of Understanding will be provided by an attorney on my behalf to cover this transaction. Please, only those truly interested.

Thank you very much.
Mrs. Victoria T. Kabila.

No comments: