Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pls, I need your kind urgent attention!

Dear,


Pls, I need your kind urgent attention!

I am reaching you with faith after covering your information from reliable source on net. I desired to solicit for your kind assistance to help me achieve my good plan to transfer my money 18.5m to your safe bank account which I inherited from my late parents and to come to your country after transfer of the money for investment of my which I will highly need you full assistance. I will like to establish a good relationship your person which I am deserately need your help to achieve this efforts. I am the only son of my late father, General Alexandral Biros.


He was a gold and precious stones machant when he was alive. He was poison to death by his brother because of land disput, and my late mother died last 3 mounths ago after suffered kidney surgical operation here. When she on hospital bed before her painful death, she advised me to seek for foreign assistance who will help me to receive this money and to leave Africa and help to put this money into good investments with fear of God as I do not have any good idea or knowledge to manage the big money.

I am Siarra Leoniea National, I will be very happy if you can be willing to help me to accomplish this plan as I have decided to leave from Africa and come to your country and resettle for this investment and my security and for my better future and my security and also to further my education while you will be managing the business on my behalf. So please kindly indicate your interest while I will appreciate to feed you with more information on your request. I will like to offer you 20% of the money for your kind assistance.
Anxiously waiting for your interesting reply!Yours,

Billy and Maria Biros.

No comments: