Thursday, August 14, 2008

IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE NEEDED

DR. VOAMPUE GOMAH,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)  
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO.
 
Reply me here please.                            
Email: drvoampuegomah@universia.cl
 
Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I'm a banker by profession from Burkina-faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
 
Hence, i'm inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. have a great day.
 
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Voampue Gomah
 
Send your reply to my new email address,
Email: drvoampuegomah@universia.cl

No comments: