Wednesday, August 6, 2008

call me urgently

ATTN: SIR / MADAM

GOOD DAY. My name is Mr. SUNNY LUCAS, the eldest son of Mr. Joseph Kabango Lucas of Zimbabwe. I got your contact details during my earnest search for a trustworthy and reliable individual who can assist me receive a reasonable sum of money in his account. During the current crises against the farmers in Zimbabwe staged by the supporters and cohorts of our President (Robert Mugabe) to claim all the white owned farms in our country, the president ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the most famous farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the president's political ideology, the President's supporters invaded my father's farm, burnt down everything and brutalized him. As a result of the wound he sustained, he became sick and died after two days. After my father's death and funeral, I and the rest of my family decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South Africa.

However, before my father died, he wrote a will which reads in the first paragraph as follows: MY BELOVED SON SUNNY, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF US$38M (THIRTY EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY. You should look for a foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purpose. I deposited this money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the deposit code. Your mother has all the depository documents. Take care of your mother and your sister.

From the above, you can understand that the live and future of my family depends on this money being secured and invested properly. l  and  my family are staying in South Africa as Asylum Seekers and the law of South Africa prohibits asylum seekers the right to invest or to operate any form of bank account. As such, I am humbly asking for your agreement to assist us conclude this transaction. We have unanimously agreed to give you 25% of the total money for your assistance and support to us in this transaction, 5% will be set aside for any expenses we may incur in the process of this transaction while the rest 70% of the money will be for my family investment in your country where your expertise will be required.

I will furnish you with the modalities on how the transfer of this money from South Africa to your nominated bank account will be done once we establish trust and confidence between each other. I am looking forward to your prompt response. Please, note that this transaction requires absolute confidentiality. Please you are required to furnish to me when replying this letter your private and confidential telephone number for easy communications.

Most importantly, I and my family desire the following from you,  immediately we
Conclude this transaction:

(i) To assist me continue my education
(ii) To assist us get a nice and comfortable house in your country where we
    Shall stay when we arrive
(iii) To assist us with the immigration process of residing in your country


Finally, all we demand from you is assurance that you will not sit on this
Money when it finally gets to your personal or company's account in your
Country.  If this proposal is acceptable by you, please confirm your interest
By replying immediately

You can view the websites below for more understanding regarding what has been
Happening in my country Zimbabwe or you can see it on CNN TELEVISION.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

Thanking you for you anticipated cooperation.


Best Regards


MR SUNNY LUCAS
TEL: + 27-73-986-3114

No comments: