Monday, July 7, 2008

PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Chen Guangyuan, I am a staff of Bank of
China hong kong, Our late client named Ghazi Musa Hassan made a fixed
deposit
amount of $17,300,000, he did not declare any next of kin in any of his
paper work, I want you as a foreigner to stand as the beneficiary to
transfer this funds out of my bank into your account, after the
successful
transfer, we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me.I
want to assure you that all is well planned as we shall do this inline
with all legal and banking requirements. All I need from you is your
willingness, trust and confidentiality so that we can work together to
achieve success. Should you be interested please send me the required
information below.(1)Full names.(2)private phone number.(3),current
resident
address please you reach me through my private email address below.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Chen Guangyuan.


Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live

No comments: