Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fidelity Investments International

Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill house,130 Tonbridge,Hildenborough.
Kent TN119DZ,United Kingdom.
www.fidelity-international.com

Attn: Friend

My Name is Mr.Greg Stevenson ,Head Of Investigation Department of Fidelity InvestmentInternational,One of the world's largest fund management company with over £1.2 Trillion capital investment funds. As Head Of Investigation of Fidelity Investment International, I handle all our investor's direct capital funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the investor's marginal capital funds.

During my routine check up and inspection on investors's EMRCP,I found out £6.000.000.00 Million from a deceased investor's EMRCP which nobody is aware of, this was after the recent change of board of directors and some core staffs of our firm.

It may interest you to know that I have been able to move the funds to a finance firm for safety and i am looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to claim these funds as Annual Investment Proceeds from fidelity marginal capital funds.All confirmable and back up documents shall be forwarded to our clearing house for the release of these funds to you.I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without hitches.

Our sharing ratio will be 50/50. If you are interested,do ensure to furnish me with your names in full,your contact address and your direct phone number so we could discuss more on telephone as regard the transaction.

N:B; Please note that I will forward to you my private telephone in my next mail and kindly reply to my departmental email.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Greg Stevenson    

No comments: