Monday, April 28, 2008

PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY

 


Hello dear   My private E-mail : ( stella.gambo@yahoo.fr )  

 

My nameis Mrs, Stella Gambo of Tanzania, I am married to (Eng Mr.Pius Gambo) from united kingdom(U.K) who has an appointment in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso as the chief managing director to(Abbas Gold Mining Association Burkina-Faso West Africa) under Engineering project/contract awarding section. My husband died as a result of plan crash in
Burkina-Faso , while he was coming back from Accra Ghana on project inspection on
Saturday 10 th December 2005. Before his death as a result of our joint account venture we have $7.3 million (us)dollars in our fixed deposit account.

 

Due to my bareness I don't have a child and am of age, I am 68 years now and my doctor told me that based on my kidney and liver failure disease. I can not stay to live up three months ahead, and I am having serious problem with my husband's family members. I
am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the
bosom of theLord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. Therefore I need a God fearing person who will assure me that he/she will use this fund to help the Motherless babies, Orphanage and Charity organization, Less privileged Propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I want you to always pray for me because I don't have much days to live. My private E-mail : ( stella.gambo@yahoo.fr )

 

Thanks Yours in the lord Mrs, Stella
Gambo.

 
 



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: