Friday, April 18, 2008

From Mrs Mudiwa Nsika


From :    Mrs.  Mudiwa  Joseph Msika.
Email:    mudiwamm@luckymail.com
Tell :    66-875009423.
 
My Dear 
I got your contact from a business directory I just acquired and decided to approach you very discreetly with this proposal of mutual trust and benefit. I am Mrs mudiwa Nsika the wife of Joseph Nsika former Vice President of Zimbabwe.
 
  As you may know, my country is in shamble now due to stubborn attitude of our President  Robert Mugabe, , he sacked my husband from the vice president seat because he refused to  obey some of his Evil policies , for the moment our family is been intimated and harassed by the government authority, my husband is presently under house arrest.
I need your help to secure the fund he deposited here in Thailand , it was the only hope we have to survive now as  most of our property and money in Zimbabwe have been seized .
If you are willing to assist me, kindly get back to me by mail or call me on the number above so that we can arrange for meeting, for the moment, I am here in Thailand with my Son{ Chamakomo} on temporary permit.
The total of the deposited fund is  Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.  {$7.5m}.
Best  Regards.
 
Mrs. Mudiwa Joseph  Msika


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments: