Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Private Mail

"Private Mail: From: James Robin" <mohamed@conlared.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:48:57 +0200
From: "Private Mail: From: James Robin" <mohamed@conlared.com>
Subject: Private Mail
To: undisclosed-recipients:;



Private Mail

From:James Robin

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of
everyman to die someday. I am james robin a naturalized Briton by birth and a
business merchant based in the United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about
a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I have not
particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not
even myself), but my trade.

Though I am very well to do, I was never open handed; I was always hostile to
people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful
as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world, I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is
eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and
extended family members, as well as a few close friends.

I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to
support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have
been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore,
Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot
do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those
organizations catering for the less privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they
refused and kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of
Eighteen million US dollars that I have in a safe keeping company abroad,
which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.

Please endeavour to reply me via E-mail: jawad_mutaa@yahoo.de for your time
and devotion, I have set aside a tenth of this for you.


God be with you.
James Robin

No comments: