Monday, October 22, 2007

From Miss Sarah Robert.

sarah_robert6@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:57:16 +0900 (JST)
From: <sarah_robert6@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: From Miss Sarah Robert.
To: sarah_robert6@yahoo.co.jp

From Miss Sarah Robert.
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
West Africa.
 
Hello dear,
 
I am  Miss Sarah Robert, the only Daughter of late Mr.and Mrs.Konel.Robert,  My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.
 
 It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Dubai during one of his business trips abroad on the 5th May 2007. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on May 2007,
 
he informed me before his sudden death that he has the sum of Eight Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$8,700,000.00)left in a metallic box he deposited  in a private security company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.He told me that  he did not disclose the content of the box to the security company because he deposited the box as a family treasures  and valuables.He did that for security purpose.  He further told me again that he deposited the money with my name, and also gave me all the necessary but  legal documents regarding to this deposit with the private security company.
 
I am just 19 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest and GOD fearing  partner overseas who I can transfer this deposit with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
 
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the deposit is delivered to your care?
 
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm you are willing to help me in ernest, I will inform you  more details involved in this project.
 
My Regards,
Miss Sarah Robert.
               Your dad was a magnet? Omigosh! Then MAGNETO is real!

No comments: