Monday, December 14, 2015

Contact him.

Greeting,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were tied. Not to worry. I have succeeded, the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine, I want to compensate you for your past assistance and commitments, I have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of $1,200,000.00 cashable draft for your investments in life-settlement.

I am in Japan with my family presently. I do intend to establish some business concerns here, and possibly buy some properties. Now Contact my personal assistant Mr. Ngozi Umeh on his email: ngoziumeh21@yahoo.com.co phone +234 805 846 4393 Forward your mailing address/phone number to him, then ask him to send the draft to you. Take good care of your self.

Regards
Dr. Ben Obi

No comments: