Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chart of BEN

Dear Friend I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is Mr.Benjamin Berko.I am the manager of the Social Security Bank (SG-SSB LIMITED)Ghana,I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US$7.500.000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the year in my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$7.500.000.00 (Seven Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating business interest in the following sectors: Banking Real estate, Stock speculation and mining, Transportation and Tobacco, Agriculture, Oil and gas and Gold dust. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. With regards, Benjamin Berko.


Last:
55.61
Change:
arrow +0.82
Open:
55.49
High:
55.78
Low:
55.2301
Volume:
1,355,377
Percent Change:
+1.50%
Yield:
0.86%
P/E Ratio:
14.6342
52 Week Range:
49.12 to 58.87
After Hours Trading
10/31/2014 03:30 PM
Last:
55.61
Change:
arrow n/a
Volume:
60,033
chart
Intraday Data provided by SIX Financial Information and subject to terms of use.
Historical and current end-of-day data provided by SIX Financial Information. Intraday data delayed per exchange requirements. S&P/Dow Jones Indices (SM) from Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All quotes are in local exchange time. Real time last sale data provided by NASDAQ.
More information on NASDAQ traded symbols and their current financial status.
Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and 20 minutes for other exchanges.
S&P/Dow Jones Indices (SM) from Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
SEHK intraday data is provided by SIX Financial Information and is at least 60-minutes delayed.
All quotes are in local exchange time.
Copyright 2014 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy.


No comments: