Monday, June 9, 2014

PERSONAL ($25.5 MILLION US DOLLARS

Good Day,


I have been working very hard to seek for a help to actualize my plans for a investment proposal to a responsible honest person but i came in contact with your email address during my search for to invest my fund out my country. Though I know that the way this proposal was sent will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. l have decided to contact you first via EMAIL due to the urgent nature of this proposal.

I am Ms Lindiwe N. Sisulu, a minister of Human settlement in  the republic  of South Africa, i have held some many government offices and i  have also became minister so many fields in my country. I came to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of huge sum of Money $25.5 Million US (TWENTY FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) Dollars to a Foreign Account. Have you any viable business plan that needs funding? I'm acting on behalf of me and my partners who are cautious of exposing their finances due to their political affiliation.
HERE IS MY PROFILE:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindiwe_Sisulu AND http://whoswho.co.za/lindiwe-sisulu-906 OR http://www.africa-confidential.com/whos-who-profile/id/1145/Lindiwe_Sisulu

For the safety of their funds i am are capable and willing to invest huge sum of money in any business abroad, in both short and long term projects. The funds are available in cash and will be released simply upon proof of feasibility of the business and demonstration of managerial skill by the project manager. Please note there are other potential business opportunities coming up; the earlier we receive your offer, the better your chance to partner with us.

We look forward to receiving your advise and please contact/reply me direct on this email address lindi_sisulu@gmail.co.za

Best regards,
Ms. LINDIWE SISULU
MINISTER OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS
EMAIL: lindi_sisulu@gmail.co.za


No comments: