Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kindly handle asap.

Dear Friend,

I do hope my email meets you well.I am Sergeant. Anja Nelson , a USA military nurse Currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have summoned up courage to contact you and i am seeking for your kind assistance to receive the sum of ($4.5 million U.S.dollars ) Four million,five hundred thousand united states dollars on my behalf, provided I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I Am really in need of a good partner,someone i can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and it is legal,but am transferring it via the safe passage way of a diplomatic courier without any risk or any string attached. If you can handle this,then get back to me with your contact details.

Once you receive the funds, keep low social profile and take an awesome reward of 30% and custody my share for further evaluation on whether you can invest my share when I review your business proposal. Am seeking your confidentiality in this business transaction and await your response as I wish to furnish you with more comprehensive details and what is required of you.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Sergeant. Anja Nelson.
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit(T.I.D.U),
Kabul Afghanistan


No comments: