Monday, March 3, 2014

I did not forget all your past efforts towards the success of this transactions.

Greetings

This is to inform that we finally succeeded in moving those funds with the help of an oil mogul from Saudi Arabia. I did not forget all your past efforts towards the success of this transaction, so we decided to compensate you with the sum of $750,000.00 dollars i credited into an ATM Card. Contact my Church Pastor now as described below;

Rev. Paul,

Tel:  0034-665140003

E-mail: rev.alonsop@qq.com

Remember to send your NAMES, DELIVERY ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBERS when contacting my pastor and he will send your ATM Card worth of $750.000.00 dollars that i left behind for your compensation, this is the only way i can show you my appreciation. Feel free to contact Rev. Paul Alonso now

Peace be with you .

TONY ALFRED

Service manager of AZUR SEGUROS S.A.



No comments: