Sunday, November 24, 2013

From : Mary Peter

 Hello and good day

I come by this mall to entrust a subject to you which is expensive to me
and confidentiel. I have a proposal to make you. I frankly do not want
to obtain a help on condition, or to oblige you to help me for
unspecified reason. Nothing obliges you to honour this business, but if
God carries out my wishes and that you help me to regulate my problem, I
will appreciate.

I am Mary Peter, 20yrs old. I am the only daughter of Mrs and Mr. Peter
George. My father was honourable working of Diamond Gross collected on
mines extractions and also actuated in the trade of the coffee and the
Cocoa in the economic capital of my country.
My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took to me so
special. Before the death of my father in a hospital, he called me on
his bedside and explained me that he deposited the sum of Five Million
dollars in an agency of security here in Abidjan and had named me
beneficiary. He was assassinated by the unknown people during the
political disturbances. Now I decided to invest the these money in your
country or anywhere outside Africa for the political safety and reasons.

I ask for your humble understanding and for your wisdom, to help me to
transfer this money into your personal account in your country for goal
of investment and I shall come over to meet you and continue my
education:

I requires of you this help with all the fear and certain doubts for
this reason I would like that you answer me sincerely and that you tell
me the possibility of helping me to regulate my problem with your
sincerity and your honesty.

I am waiting to hear from you without negative answer, as I need the
offer of your assistance from the bottom of the heart.

God bless you.I await your response to soon.
Miss Mary


 











No comments: