Friday, May 11, 2012

urgent transfer

Dear partner,


How are you and your family? I hope all is well. Kindly pay attention to my aim of contacting you.

My name is Mr. Paul Compaore, the account officer to former Libyan president, Muammar Gaddafi.

I work in the bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, the capital city of the republic of Burkina Faso, in West Africa.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $25.500.000(Twenty-five million five hundred thousand united states dollars) into your existing or a new bank account.

The account owner is dead and his next of kin has been captured by the revolutionary forces, I do not want the fund to be transferred into the government treasury as unclaimed fund.

I want you to apply to our bank quickly, as the business partner of the deceased client and legal beneficiary to this account.

This fund was a government contract payment in favor of Muammar Gaddafi, for the renovation of the Burkina Faso international airport. The contract has already been executed before the dead of our client.

I will send you full details once I get your positive response.

When the money has been transferred into your bank account, you and I will share it equally.

I want us to do this business on the basis of trust for the benefit of our both families and I do not want any betrayal.

Please contact me quickly for more details. Reply in my alternative email address (mrpaulcompaore@voila.fr) for confidential

Yours sincerely,

MR.PAUL COMPAORE.
TEL(00226) 74 27 02 06.                 

No comments: