Monday, April 30, 2012

I REQUEST YOU TO BE MY GUARDIAN!

I REQUEST YOU TO BE MY GUARDIAN AND THEN HELP ME TO COME OVER YOUR COUNTRY

My name is Miss Mariam Sylvie Tagro (21 years) the only surviving daughter of the late Desir Assegnini Tagro. My father was an Ivorian politician who as Interior Minister and Secretary General of the ousted former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo served during the 2002-2011 Ivorian political crises. He died on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 by  21GMT in hospital after he was hit severally and closed his mouth at the presidential residence by armed rebel forces (FRCI) Alassane Ouattara from, which is now the president of my country Cote d'Ivoire.

For the death of my father in hospital in Cocody Abidjan PISAM, he told me of Three million Three hundred thousand united states dollars($3.3million)Left in a bank here in Abidjan, please I'm asking your kind and urgent assistance to transfer and invest this fund in your country and for me coming to your country to continue my education. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total money and help me.

Thank you and God bless you
Miss Mariam Sylvie Tagro.    

No comments: