Monday, December 19, 2011

sesson's greatings

I need your help


In confidence, I have to introduce myself for you I am Bella William Orphan of 18 years from Togo, who his father was a
successful cocoa merchant before he was assassinated by two unidentified men and after the death of my father my mother died two months later as the result of shock.

I purposely contact you in other to request for your assistance in transferring 10 million US dollars to your country which my father deposited with a security firm. I am willing to give you 20% of this funds for your sincerely assistance to me.

Urgently reply to me as you finish reading this message with your full data to enable me submit it to the security firm and introduce to their office. Blessed shall be to that ear that hears the cries of an orphan and fatherless Child.

Best regards,

Miss Bella William