Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From Miss Nancy Attah

 

Geri Barcelona
wanna know more about me?
then check out my websites:
www.websaytko.com

Point and Shoot Users Community
www.pnsers.com


Used Kloting @ Yba pa!
www.ukay2.com


SPAM for FREE! Any Takers?
http://delispam.blogspot.com


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Miss Nancy Luke Attah <selena11ukes@yahoo.co.jp>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: From Miss Nancy Attah


From Miss Nancy
Attah
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire .


(CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE)
Dear

Good thing to write you. I have a
proposal for you. This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel
you to honour against your will.

 I am Miss Nancy Attah, the only
daughter of my late parents Mr and Mrs Attah. My father was a highly reputable
business magnet-(a Cocoa Merchant, Diamond and Gold Dealer) who operated in the
capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away
mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 2nd March
2010.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God
knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my
father took me so special.

Before his death on 2nd March 2010 he called
the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the
sum of Seventeen  Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars.(USD$17.500) deposited in  SECURITY COMPANY in Abidjan Cote
d'Ivoire.

He further told him that he deposited the Consignment in my
name as the next of kin and he registered the Consignment as Family Valuables
and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in
possession to handle all the necessary legal documents of the Consignment which
he deposited in the SECURITY COMPANY and he instructed the lawyer to handover
the documents to me whenever I need it.

I am a university undergraduate
and really don't know what to do.
Now I want a foreign partner who assists me
to retrieve this consignment from the SECURITY COMPANY in Abidjan Cote d棚voire .

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of
incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually
brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in
this regards.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1.Can you kindly
tell me what the type of a profitable venture this fund will used to invest
avoid waste of it.
 2). Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
3).
Can I completely trust you?
4). What percentage of the total amount in
question will be good for you after you have collected this consignment on my
behalf?

Thanks and remain
blessed,

waiting to hear from
you,

Yours
Sincerely,

Miss Nancy
Attah.                                           

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just receive this spam, did a search and found your site. Your site is indeed useful.

Thanks and regards
Newlaunchportal.com

geri a.k.a. spamdog said...

glad to be of help :D