Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Massage From rosemary Can you handle this project?

Subject: Massage From rosemary Can you handle this project?

I am Rosemary, a Philantropist who is presently Hiv Positive, having  been living with cancer for long. I have decided to donate my last  funds in the amount of  10 Million USD to charity.

This is because i have a very short time to live according to medical  practitioners. I have a change of heart now, and want to help  humanity. I need a trustee to help coordinate this donation activity  with a reward  from the total funds.In particular, i want the funds to  be used to help victims of Haiti Earth Quake Disaster.

please, reply with your name, location and telephone line to move ahead.
Your response would be highly appreciated.
Rosemary.   

No comments: