Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My New Email!!+

Dear Sir/Madam

Am Natasha Scott live 25 years single live at  1123 North Eutaw St, Suite 705
Baltimore, Maryland 21201 United State.

My late father Mr.  Vernon Scott was a gold merchant before he died.
I have 92 Kg of Gold Au Dust Gold and Bullion Bar and Four  Million Six Hundred
Thousand Euros to  invest but have never been into business before just
graduated from nursing school.

Am seeking for your indulgency assistant to help me and sell the gold and invest
the funds into a lucrative and profitable business in abroad, please can you
tell me about your Country Tax and economy and the kind of lucrative and
profitable business I can invest my money into under your supervision where your
Country Tax will not be much for me.


I suggest to investing into Real Estate development, buying land properties and
selling? Is the investment profitable in your Country?


Can you help me in this regards,


If you are interested get back to me with your details, (1) Full Name (2)
Country and City,(3) Occupation and position (4)Age , if possible your mobile
number#


Upon reception of your email I will details you more and show you all the
documentation.

Sincerely

Natasha Scott

No comments: