Friday, June 24, 2011

Highly Important

Dear,
 
I am ROMY CLEF,Fund Manager/Account Officer to embattled Former President Of
Egypt Hosni Mubarak.I am contacting you regarding the assets belonging to my
client worth USD$25 Million.This fund was deposited safely without the knowledge

of anyone execpt me and my client before contacting you to be our partner to
receive and keep the fund on behalf of us.
 
As you may be aware that my client is facing political problems in his country
and foreign Government have used the opportunity to seize all his assets and
investments.I have contacted you to assist us to move this fund to you since no
other person have knowledge of the existence of this fund execpt three of us.
 
I will give you further details of the fund release to you once i receive your
response and assurance that you will not betray us.We will compensate you with
40% of the total fund at the end of the transaction after you have received the
fund while 10% will be set aside for any expenses incurred.Do give us your
telephone number including your full names and mailing address so as to enable
us get in touch with you immediately and proceed accordingly.
 
Regards,
ROMY CLEF

No comments: