Thursday, October 14, 2010

God bless you

God bless you

My name is Marinette Caberas, i have decided to donate what i have to the
charitable organization through you, which is the sum of ($16,870) sixteen
million eight hundred and seventy thousand dollars. You may be wondering why i
chosen you. But someone has to be chosen. I was diagnosed of cancer since 2
years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, let me know urgently your

acceptance to this fund into a good investment for the benefit of street
children, open orphanage homes, schools, hospitals and helping widows contact
me
for more details to claim this money and provide those below information to me
when replying.

1 your full name ……………………….
2 your nationality ………………………
3 your age ………………………………
4 your telephone number ………………
5 one of your personal photos …………

Faithfully sister in Christ,
Mrs.Marinette Caberas

No comments: