Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Message in your Inbox at Athlete.com

kone33 wrote :

Hello
Please Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal
ethic. By introduction, I am Mr.andrew kone a Fund Manager with SOCIETE GENERALE

DE BANQUES EN -RCI (sgbci) and I handle all our Investor\'s capital Project
Funds which enables me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors Excess Return Capital
Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account I would love to build up a solid
foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this
business proposal. Listen, the total sum of £9.7 Million GBP Pounds (Nine
million seven hundred thousand GBP Pounds) I Hoped that you will not betray this

trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of
our both families. I need your urgent help assistance in transferring this above

mentioned sum into your bank account or you come here in this bank for cash
paying into your hands.
I don\'t want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. Since

our bank could not locate any of his nearest person to inherit this money. So
this is the reason why I contacted you, so that with me giving you all his
information we can release the money to you as the nearest person to the
deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret

and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send
you full detail on how the business will be executed.

Email me for more details(andrewkone@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,
Mr.andrew

No comments: