Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Day

Good Day
It's a pleasure meeting you today, how is everything with you, hope all is well
with you. I am Mrs.Mary Jane Kalo from Sierra Leone. I lost my husband during
the rebel attack, my husband was a serving director of the Agro- exporting board

until his untimely death .
 
He was assassinated by the rebels during the political uprising, before  his
death he had a consignment containing US$10.5 Million ( Ten Million Five hundred

thousand US Dollars) which was concealed in a metallic trunk box deposited with
a security and finance company Cote d' Ivoire under a secret arrangement as a
family treasure, the security company does not know the content of this  box.
 
Being that this part of the world experiences political instability time without

number, there is no guarantee of lives and property, I cannot invest this money
here any longer, I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds in your
country  as the beneficiary to enable the security Company carry out the
shipment.I have plans to invest this money
in continuation with the investment vision of my late husband, but not in this
place again rather in your country. I have the vision of going into real estate
and industrial production.
 
I want you to  help me  contact the the security company as my late husband
foreign busines partner, after receiving the prove from me to enable the company

release the consignment to you diplomatically,while I join you on the arrival of

the box.
 
All you need to do  is to help me contact the security company and introduce
yourself as my  late husband's foreign business partner requesting the shipment
of the box.
 
And as soon as Diplomatic shipping agent approved the shipment and tell you the
arrival date of the box then I will join you to give you 25% of the money
instantly for the help and 5% for any expense you might incurred during the
transfer before I go on with the proposed investment in your domain.
 
 Please if you are interested to help me receive this consignment in your
country as my late husband's foreign business partner,kindly respond in swift to

enable me contact the Security company and submit your name for the preparation
of the shipment.
 
Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated corporation,awaiting for
your urgent reply.
Yours,
 
Mrs. Mary Jane Kalo

No comments: