Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Legal Representation

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Hargreaves James. (Esq.) Attorney and
secretary to my late diseased client of Gulf stream crude oil. Prior to his
unexpected death in August 2006 deposited $40.5M USD on trust with a Bank.
Eventually, he died in a plane crash and since his death, nobody has Apply for
the claims of his estate as the next of kin.Becasue he died intestate.

It is a situation I have monitored closely. Now having monitored this
deposit and managed it over the years before his death and hence nobody has
showed up as the next of kin for the past years.

I now solicit for
your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement
has been concluded by me. I am only waiting for a foreigner to take possession
of the deposit. There is no risk attached to it as the entire document
required for claims will be obtained legally by me as his proxy.

I
cannot make claim regarding the funds, all I have to do is to donate somebody
as his next of kin and beneficiary to make claim of the said fund for us to
share as Partners. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a
return message and I will forward details and more information on how to go
about the subject matter.

To facilitate a rather more secured link
with you, kindly indulge me with the following:

1). Full Names, sex
and Address
2). Telephone, Fax and Cell phone numbers.

This
project is ready for execution as soon as I hear from you. I look forward to
your swift response to this letter.

Sincerely Yours.
Hargreaves James. (Esq.)
Principal Partner (Hargreaves James &
Associates)

No comments: