Sunday, June 14, 2009

Contact For More Information.

You're invited to: Contact For More Information.
By your host: Akbar Shykh

Date: Sunday 14 June 2009
Time: 20:00 - 21:00 (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dear Friend.This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($5.6Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of TheDeceased Death http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail through my private email address; ( akbarshykh000@gmail.com ) Have A Great Day.
Yours, Mr Akbar Shykh

No comments: