Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Urgent reply needed

Hello,

Thanks for your attention, I have been waiting to receive an update from you after I receive your name as the Legal beneficiary to the account of my late client Robert,
I want you to be aware that I have the documents to claim the fund deposited by him before is untimely death.
I will be pleased to work with you in getting fund transferred to you as the next of kin to the account of my late client valued at 30.5 Million US Dollars only, to be certain that you are capable,
I will need the information stated below to apply for the release of the fund to you by the bank ,

Full name:
Address:
Age:
Tel:
Sex:
Occupation

As I mentioned to you in my first email, I am only a lawyer to the late Robert and don't work in the bank.
For us to be successful on this claim we to be truthful and maintain adequate confidentiality at all time.
I will await your reply as soon as possible,
Best regards,
Bar. William Frank

No comments: