Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Your Payment Information

From The Desk Of
Dr. Fred Kojo
National Security warehouse of Nigeria
This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards to the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country. I choose to conclude it and make sure it is off already before contacting you. I found out that this consignment has been lying here because of non-payment of shipment fees. This is why I decided to use my connections as the Shipment officer in charge of the National Security warehouse. (This is where all the abandoned consignments and Master Cards in Nigeria are kept at the orders of the Government of Nigeria.)
The consignment has left Lagos Nigeria yesterday night en-route country via Spain/ USA. It is a metal box, silver in color with a weight of about 150kg, the box is declared as containing diplomatic /inheritance documents only. Call me immediately so that I can give you the name, phone and fax numbers of the company that is in changer in USA so that you confirm when the consignment will arrive.
I choose to do this for you because you may have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment.
You can track it with this WBSITE: (www.iship.com)
TRACKING NUMBER (EC932373096US
Note: I know the content of the Box because I could see the amount you are being owned by Central Bank of Nigeria. This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement do not concern all the people you were dealing with in Nigeria before today as this consignment/Payment has been surrendered to the Government. Hence my involvement
Waiting for your call
Dr. Fred Kojo
National Security warehouse of Nigeria
Call Me on 2348056271530
Email: fredkkojo@hotmail.com

No comments: