Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dearest in heart

My name is Miss Doris, 25 years old girl single. I am a Daughter of Late Dr. F.Ahmed Huma, I live in the economic capital of Accra Ghana , my father was a very wealthy Cocoa merchant based in Ghana before he was poisoned to death by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so special because I was motherless, Before the death of my father in August 2005 in a private hospital here in Ghana, he secretly called me while on his sick bed and told me that he has the sum of Thirty Five Million United States Dollars, Deposited in one of the top Security Company in London Uk, that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealthy that he was poisoned by his business associates, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a any country of my choice where I can transfer this money and
use it for Investment purposes such as real estate and hotel or into any lucrative business of our choice.I wrote a notification letter to the company where the fund is been deposited as a family treasure but the company refused to release the Treasure to me, The Manager of the Company, ( Western Trust Finance Security Company) Informed me that my late father left an instruction with the Company, that incase of his death, before the deposit item should be release to me, I must be up to 27 years or I should present a guardian who shall receive the deposited box on my behalf as it was stipulated in the agreement letter with there company.My Dear, I am humbly seeking for your Assistance in the following ways:1. To assist me as a foreign partner to enable me claim the fund from the security company.2. To portray as the Guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 25 years and also to make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education
after the fund as been release to you in your country.Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as a compensation for your effort/ input, after the successful delivery of the Fund in your country and I also mapped out 5% from the total sum for any expenses that may occur, Furthermore, you will indicate your interest towards this transaction so that I can furnish you with the Direct contact of the company with the deposit certificate of the box for your reference.Perhaps I believe, this transaction will be concluded within four working days hence you apply your interest in assisting me and also I will appreciate to be communicating through email for security reasons.My direct Email: dorishuma1@hotmail.com I will be waiting ahead to receive your immediate reply.Thanks and God Bless you.Ms.Doris Huma

No comments: