Monday, September 22, 2008

Claim As Next Of Kin

Attn: Sir/Madam,
I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of USD$11,000,000.00 (Eleven Million United states Dollars) in the codicil and last testament of the deceased (Name now withheld since this is my second letter to you). I contacted you because you bear the same surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance therein.
 I therefore reckoned that you could receive this fund as you are qualified by your name. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; your full name and occupation, current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file all the necessary documents at our high court probate division, for the release of this sum of money. Please get back to me ASAP so as to get this done immediately: PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: markanthonyfile11@uku.co.uk
Yours faithfully,
Barr. Mark Anthony
 

No comments: