Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Day,(urgent please)

Good Day,
Please Read.
My name is Mr.Kasimo madu  I am the  Credit and audits manager with bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $9.3m, ( Nine Million Three hundred Thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (mr.kasimomadu@inbox.ru)  So  we can commence all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information below here
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Kind Regards,
Mr.kasimo madu
Phone number : +226-76 53 93 03.

No comments: