Saturday, February 16, 2008

waiting to hear from you

FROM THE DESK OF Mr.OKADIMA  DICK
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTINGDEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA OUGADOUDOU BURKINA FASO.
 
I am Mr. OKADIMA DICK Manager Audit Accounting Department  Bank Of Africa (B.O.A). Iwould like to know if this proposal will be worth while for youracceptance.
 
I have a Foreign Customer,Andreas Schranner from Germanywho is an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractorthat was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight  AF4590 killing 113peole crashed on 25 July  2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of($12.5M) in one of his Private US Dollar Account that is been managed byme as the Customer's Account Officer.
 
Base on my security report,these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one is aware of thefunds and its closing balance except me and the customer (Now Deceased)therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out themodalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with thelaw.
If you are interested, Please call me to discuss in furtherdetails and our sharing ratio will be 60% for me and 30% for you.while10% will befor the naccasery expenciss that might occur along theline.
 
Thank you,
Mr.OKADIMA  DICK
N.B.In other for you to beleiveme honestly try and go through this (website)before you start with me.Below is thewebsite.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: