Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Victor Mbaduga <victormbaduga@yahoo.com> wrote:
To: raredog79@yahoo.com
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
From: Victor Mbaduga <victormbaduga@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:02:01 +0800 (CST)

Attention:
I have interest of investing in your country as such I decided to establish contact with You for assistance as soon as I am able to transfer my consignment for This investment, which is already with a security company.
There are two basic things I would want you to assist me in:
(1) Helping meas a front collector of these Consignment from the security company. This is because of my Inability to travel out of the country which I am taking refuge at the Moment with my wife and children, which I will explain better to you
Upon the receipt of your acceptance.
(2) Helping me to carry out Feasibility study on areas/choice of investment you deem best for me.
Note: The content of the consignment $16.8 million and must be kept strictly Confidential , looking forward to Receiving your Prompt responds I will appreciate that you forward the Following Information
1) Your Full Name: __________________________.
2) Your Address: ____________________________.
3) Your Telephone. Number: ___________________.
4) Your Fax Number: _________________________.
5) Your Mobile Number: ______________________.
6) Your Occupation______________________
7) Your Age______________________.
 
So that I will give you a more detailed explanation of how we can proceed to actualize this transaction.
With Best Regards,
Victor Mbaduga


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: