Monday, November 12, 2007

Urgent Reply Needed

Dear One,
 
I am, Mr. Williams Guei, from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)the son of
General Robert Guei, who died on 19 September 2002,during the military
Coup'detat., who was then , the HEAD OF STATE.
 
As a former Head of State (military regime) My Father acquired and deposited 
One diplomatic box  with a security company in Ghana, containing
US$30M  (Thirty million United States Dollars).
 
Before he died he  has concluded arrangements to move this money to
(Overseas) through a Diplomatic Immunity by the Security Company as agreed with before deposition.
 
 I am therefore contacting you for an assistant so that the consignment could be claimed  from the security Company since he has declared to the security company that it is either him or his foreign counter part that can claim the said depositions while the name were not disclosed in the deposit documents that is with me .
 
Note that the company did not know the exact contents of the box, it
was rather labeled / registered as family valuables for security reason. On the successful conclusion of this claim, I will also need your assistance for investing the money in your country .
 
Upon your turn up on assisting me in this problem I shall be sending to you all the documents issued to my late father by the  Security Company . After your acceptance to assist us , my mother and I have agreed to compensate you with 30% from the  total Sum, while 1% will be mapped out for any unforeseen expenses in view of the claim.
 
Please note that time is not on our side.
 
I will appreciate if you can get in touch with me as soon as possible
so  that I can give you more information about my proposal.
 
You should be assured  that there is nothing to worry about, as all the arrangements will be handled  legally and we will be here to guide and advise you on what to do till the consignment gets to your position.
 
You are to give us guarantee that the box  will be well secured on
reaching  your position and that you will not take advantage of our situation nor seat on the fund.
 
I will stop here until I hear positively from you.
Williams Guei,
(for the family)
Please Reply


Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live

No comments: