Monday, October 22, 2007

URGENT REPLY PLEASE



henry ossai <henry_ossai19@hotmail.fr> wrote:
From: henry ossai <henry_ossai19@hotmail.fr>
Subject: URGENT REPLY PLEASE
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:19:21 +0000

FROM: THE OFFICE OF
MR HENRY OSSAI
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT 
BANK OF AFRICA
OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO 
 
 I AM  MR HENRY OSSAI CHIEF ACCOUNTANT  BANK OF AFRICA  ANNEX (BOA) BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. 

I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, I am the Chief Accountant BANK OF AFRICA and I have an
 opportunity to transfer sum of US$10.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person
who will be capable for this important business Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future. 

The owner of this account is MR RON MORRIS, foreigner and  the Manager Of petrol chemical service, here before his sudden death, a chemical engineer by Proffession.
He died with his entire family, they were  among the victims of
 December 25, 2003 Air-Crash Incident in Benin Republic, The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of
 the relatives to claim this money but without success.
 
 My personal Investigation as a top officer of the bank proved to me as well that his company does not know anything About this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign
account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at  the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 60% will be for me. 
I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details
 
Thanks.
Best regards
MR HENRY OSSAI

No comments: