Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Resilient woman seeking decent man

Hey there, Call me hopelessly idealistic, but Ive a wonderful gut feeling about ya. My name is Sofya. I am seeking a man that will care for. I am tired of feeling loveless. I wanna meet someone that respects me, somebody that understands. I am a honest gal, I deserve tenderness and passion. I am bold, flexible, energetic and occasionally witty. I have serious goals, I aint here to play head games. I want a serious relationship with the good man that Ill end up tying the knot with. What do I look like in real life? I am simply gonna email you a snap, I despise trying to describe my looks. At any rate, enough bout me, let us talk bout ya. How old are you? Where do you live? Whats the biggest dream? What qualities dyou want from a possible partner? Im waiting for you to reply to danvils00@gmail.com, I would love to receive it today.

No comments: