Wednesday, November 25, 2015

From Mrs. Koning

I am Mrs. Anna Koning. I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago,
and I am receiving treatment for it, but I have just been informed by
my Doctors that I have a short time to live.When I was in good health,
I never really cared for anybody, with no child of my own and a late
husband .I have decided to give you the sum of $5 Million so you can disburse
to charities, widows, orphans and less privileged.
I was doing this myself before my health deteriorated. I mandated my
relatives to do this for me but they only saw it as an opportunity to
enrich themselves.I am due for surgery soon, I want this act of mine
to be an offering to humanity, perhaps some people may be saved.
Please let me know if this is something you can handle and I will
provide further details.

Stay blessed,
Mrs. Anna Koning.


No comments: