Tuesday, October 27, 2015

GREETINGS FROM SYRIA

Hello Dear,

I am really sorry for mailing you without knowing you but my mind and my soul accepted you and your family  that is why i am telling you my situation and condition here in my own country Syria.I was in Aleppo last year 1-05-2014 and i lost all my family leaving only me with 2.5 million us dollars and this money is now with me in the refugee camp of Zantarri.I only want to save my life in your own country with the help of the BRITISH RED CROSS COMMUNITY if only God has wishes for us together.I will come to your own country in other to save my precious life and live a new life in your own country,I will like to read from you as the crisis here in my own country Syria is getting so high everyday and night,Please save me and save my future in your own country for our future good and investment with My family funds in your own country if only you can accept me in your country.Mail me here,I will love to live and buy your property for our future good and benefit together as one family,


Regards
MADAM BENITA HELEN.

No comments: