Thursday, July 23, 2015

WITH DUE RESPECT

Good Day,   

My name is Mr.FAKI KOBEBE, A banker by profession. It's true that we have not met each other in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no friendship in every business.  I have a deceased customers pending fund, which I am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money.  But before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your :   

Private Email ID............   
Age.........   
Private Phone no..........   

for further confidential details about the said fund, Send me mail through my private email id (mrfaki.kobebe@gmail.com)
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.   

Mr.FAKI KOBEBE




No comments: